The FireLine Classic Shirt/Jacket by PGI is U.L Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting. Also meets requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (C)(1) and/or 3410 (d)(1).
- 3" high shirt style collar
- 3" hanger loop at the neck
- 2 large patch style breast pockets with hook and loop flap closures (left pocket includes pen/pencil slot)
- Set-in style sleeves with adjustable hook and loop tab closure at cuffs
- Extra large melamine button front closure
- Shirttails are extra-long and squared off so they can be worn either tucked in or outside pants
- 7oz Indura Ultra Soft
- 5.5oz Nomex IIIA
- 6oz Nomex IIIA
- 7oz Tecasafe Plus
- Reflective Letters – 3" high silver retro-reflective Scotchlite iron-on letters applied across back.
- Priced per letter (DDP5FL)
- Placement form required