PGI’s FireLine Double Duty BDU Overpant is a proven performer in Wildland firefighting clothing. Developed in collaboration with Wildland firefighters, FireLine garments are designed to allow maximum ease of movement with minimum bulk.
- Fabric: 7oz Tecasafe Plus
- Colors Available: Green, Navy, Tan
- All stress points are bartacked, 28 stitches per bartack
- 2” wide elastic is located across the back of waistband. Seven double-needle stitched belt loops are bartacked at top and bottom. Corrosion-resistant anodized brass snap at the waist is fabric backed so that no metal touches the skin.
- Self-locking Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper mounted on NOMEX® side tape is fabric backed and single-needle sock-stitch set
- Two slash-style self-fabric bag pockets in front
- Two rear patch style pockets are 7” wide x 8” high and double- needle lock-stitch set. Rectangular flaps measure 7” wide x 2.5” high and secure closed with 1” wide full-length hook and loop.
- Two leg cargo 9" wide x 9.5" high double pleated bellow pockets are a double-needle lock-stitch set. Rectangular flaps measure 9" wide x 2.5" high and secure closed with 1" wide full-length hook and loop.
- Crotch/Seat Reinforcement: Self-fabric reinforcement for added durability. Leg Cuff Closure: n 1” wide x 5” self-fabric tab near bottom back panel allows to be inserted through a nickel box ring at side seam and adjust closed with 1” x 5” hook and loop.