PGI’s FireLine Smokechaser (Deluxe) Field Coat is U.L. classified to meet or exceed N.F.P.A. 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (current edition). Also meets or exceeds Cal-O.S.H.A. Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
- 9oz. Indura Ultra Soft
- 5.5oz Nomex IIIA
- 6oz Nomex IIIA
- 7oz Tecasafe Plus
- 7oz Advance
Specification / Features:
- Designed to allow maximum ease of movement with minimum bulk
- Developed in collaboration with professional firefighters
- Seamless shoulders eliminate bulky seams and allow maximum mobility while reducing wear and seam pressure under pack harness
- Hanger loop at neck
- A four-inch high Alpine-Style collar can be worn folded down to allow venting or zipped up to completely cover neck providing additional protection from heat and flame
- Unlike conventional Wildland coats no bulky throat strap and closure system required
- Two-way Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper mounted to Nomex tape is covered by double storm-flap with intermittent hook/loop closures
- Articulated sleeve eliminates the shoulder seam and contours to fit the natural bend of the elbow.
- Two oversized cargo hip pockets with back and bottom expandable bellows for extra storage capacity have built-in hand warmer compartments