The PGI FireLine Smokechaser (Deluxe) Field Jumpsuit (one-piece) is classified to meet or exceed N.F.P.A. 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting and also meets or exceeds Cal-O.S.H.A. Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
- 9 oz. Indura Ultra Soft
- 5.5 oz. Nomex IIIA
- 6 oz Nomex IIIA
- 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus
Specification / Features:
- Designed to allow maximum ease of movement with minimum bulk
- Developed in collaboration with professional firefighters.
- 4" high Alpine-style collar
- Front zipper extended closure, encased with an internal and external flap
- 3" hanger loop at neck
- Two-way self-locking Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper mounted on Nomex Zipper tape extends to the top of collar and is self-fabric backed to prevent metal from touching the skin
- Self-fabric storm flap covers the zipper and secures shut with intermittent hook-and-loop system
- Seamless shoulders eliminate bulky seams and allow maximum mobility while reducing wear and seam pressure under pack harness
- Articulated sleeve eliminates the shoulder seam and contours to fit the natural bend of the elbow.
- Two oversized cargo hip pockets with back and bottom expandable bellows for extra storage capacity have built-in hand warmer compartments