PGI’s FireLine Smokechaser (Deluxe) Field Pants are available in multiple options that are classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Standards on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting. Also meets or exceeds Cal-OSHA title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
- 9 oz Indura Ultra Soft
- 5.5 oz Nomex IIIA
- 6 oz Nomex IIIA
- 7 oz Tecasafe Plus
- 7 oz Advance
Specification / Features:
- Designed to allow maximum ease of movement with minimum bulk
- Developed in collaboration with professional firefighters
- Partially elasticized cuffs allow cuffs to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement
- Articulated knees promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit
- Inside knee pocket has color-coordinated hook-and-loop flap closure for optional knee pad
- Self-locking Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper front closure is mounted on Nomex tape and double-needle lockstitch set for extra strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant anodized brass snap at the waist is fabric backed so no metal touches the skin
- Self-material waistband with elasticized back has seven belt loops wide enough to accommodate a two-inch wide belt.
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel ladder buckle at waist with self-fabric take-up straps allow a generous four-inch waist adjustment.
- Corrosion-resistant brass snap at the waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin.
- Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape front fly closure is double-needle lockstitch set for extra strength and durability.
- Welt-style rear pockets have spade-style flaps with color coordinated hook and loop closures.
- Front slash-style pockets have extra deep contoured pocket bags and spade-style flaps with color-coordinated hook and loop closures to keep contents from falling out.
- Zytel FR50 Delrin zippers with Nomex tape at side access is lockstitch set allowing easy access to undergarments.
- Over-sized mid-thigh cargo pockets have hook and loop flap closures and are expandable for extra storage capacity.
- Leg outseams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to absolutely eliminate seam failure.
- Articulated knees promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- Gusseted leg has multiple cuff closure system comprised of 14” Zytel FR50 Delrin zippers with Nomex tape, elastic and hook/loop tab closure to adjust the take-up. Partially elasticized cuffs allow cuffs to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.