The Logic in-vehicle charger, or LEVCA, for two-way radio batteries, is an innovative and ultra-rugged product designed for public safety, emergency, construction, and utility vehicles. It provides a number of advanced charging features, yet is easy to install and use.
- Intelligent charging that maximizes battery shift life and overall cycle life.
- High impact and vibration tolerant contact for greater reliability. (See alpha con-tact™ information).
- Highly compact and low profile which allows placement in vehicles where space is limited.
- Charges a battery while on the radio or separately.
- Tie-down strap securely holds a radio or battery and is easy to attach and easy to release.
- Charging electronics and radio holder are integrated in a single unit to simplify permanent installation or for “plug-and-play” use.
- LEVCA chargers are available for Motorola, Kenwood, EF Johnson, Tait, Hytera, Icom, and other two-way radios.
- Three-year warranty from Power Products
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 113mm x 66mm x 57.3mm / 4.4" x 2.7" x 2.3"
- Weight: 245g / 0.5 lbs.
- Compatible Battery Chemistries Li-Ion / LiPo (7.2V-10.8V)
- Operating Temperature 0ºC - 45ºC / 32ºC - 113ºC
- Charger Input 10V - 30V DC @ 1.0A (minimum)
- Charge Rate Up to 1000 mA DC
- Power Cable 16AWG / 3A in-line fuse / 3.0m (9.8’)
- Charger Contacts High impact and vibration tolerant alpha contact™