The new TAC AR™ (Assault Rack) with Advanced Webless System (AWS) features state-of-the-art Honeywell Spectra® Composite material which reduces the overall carrier weight by 20%. The new Spectra material also has a break strength that is over 15% stronger than standard 1000 Denier Nylon. The new AWS has high slit/tear strength, increased puncture resistance and overall resistance to flex fatigue.
- Dual-side closure systems to offer the option of either utilizing the outer cummerbund for pouch attachment and 6" x 6" mini-side plates for added protection or removing the outer cummerbund to utilize the low-profile buckle closure system
- Outer cummerbund features a drawstring girth adjustment system on the back of the carrier
- Internal bottom-loading front and back plate designed specifically to hold multi-size type III or type IV hard armor plates
- Adjustable shoulders straps for greater adjustability with integrated D-rings to provide a platform for accessory attachment
- Hook and loop platforms on the front and back for attachment of identification patches
- Radio wire channel for securing communications systems
- Reinforced officer rescue strap