Rocky Alpha Force Waterproof Composite Toe Duty Boot
- Black Airport Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- Rubber Outsole is Non-Marking
- Guaranteed ROCKY Waterproof Construction
- Full-Grain Water-Resistant Leather and Lightweight 1000 Denier Nylon
- Oil and Slip Resistant RigiTrac Molded EVA
- Non-Metallic Stabilizer
One of the key features of Rocky stock #6167 is its non-metallic composite toe cap. The combination of this toe cap along with the other features of 6167 allows this style to meet the highest ASTM F2413-05 Protective Toe footwear standards for Impact & Compression resistance.
An additional feature of the 6167 Work Boot is its Rocky Waterproof construction. It combines a waterproof inner layer with the upper providing a barrier that helps keep water out and feet dry.
A key comfort feature of the 6167 is its contoured removable polyurethane cushion insole providing direct underfoot cushion comfort. The polyurethane material used in its insole is known for its cushioning while not bottoming out features. Some open celled foams feel very comfortable to the initial touch, but will tend to break down faster than a product made with polyurethane.