Rothco is known for affordability without the lack of quality just like the Coyote Brown Force Entry Tactical Boots that are completely compliant to military regulation AR 670-1 (DA PAM 670-1, Section 20-3 Boots) Standards.
Features include double side vents, 7 eyelet lace systems, (with 4 speed laces), a padded collar for additional support, removable insoles and the following:
- Height of 8" (measured from the ground at back center)
- Upper flesh side out cattle hide leather (nubuck) with nylon
- Plain toe
- Rubber outsole matching the upper in color
- "Cambrelle" synthetic lining (no mesh)
- Soles that measure 1.75" in height (measured from the bottom of the outsole) and don't extend over the toe