The SX ballistic panels are the thinnest and lightest available but they are also one of the strongest. These panels deliver the ultimate performance for comfort, flexibility, durability and stopping power. The NIJ 0101-06 standard is only the beginning when you talk about the SX model.
Technical Specification Model: BA-2000S-SX02
- Threat Type: Ballistic Level II
- Configuration: Neutral
- Areal Density: 0.59 lb/ft2
- Thinness: 0.160 in.
- V50 (9MM FNJ RN 124 GR.): 1817 ft/s
- V50 (.357 MAG JSP 158 GR.): 1699 ft/s
- Backface Average (9MM): 30.40 mm
- Backface Average (.357 MAG): 34.80 mm
- Additional Special Threats
- Meets/Exceeds Requirements of FBI Body Armor Test Protocol
- Winchester Ranger T-Series, 9mm, 127 gr. +P+ SXT (RA9TA) @ Tested Velocity of 1300 +/- 30 fps
- Winchester Ranger T-Series, .40 S&W, 165 gr. SXT (RA40TA) @ Tested Velocity of 1230 +/- 30 fps
- Speer .357 Sig, 125 gr. Gold Dot Hollow Point (23918) @ Tested Velocity of 1465 +/- 30 fps
- Federal 9mm, 124 gr. +P HST (P9HST3) @ Tested Velocity of 1300 +/- 30 fps