Chief is pleased to introduce Sightmark’s SS2000 Tactical Flashlight—an advanced high lumen output flashlight small enough to mount on tactical firearms. Equipped with Sightmark’s unique Selector Switch, the SS2000 cycles through three settings: 2,000 lumen, 280 lumen or strobe. The SS2000 Tactical Flashlight features three Cree® LEDs to provide brilliant illumination for even the darkest of situations.
The SS2000 Tactical Flashlight features Sightmark’s patented glass-breaking bezel for breaking windows and self-defense. Constructed with type II MIL-SPEC, anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum, this device is built for exceptional durability, protection against corrosion, and heavy recoil resistance.
Included with the SS2000 Tactical Flashlight are:
- Two 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Battery recharger
- Weapon mount
- On/off push button
- Pressure switch
- Three color filters: Blue, Green and Red.
- Green filters provide the best visibility in forest or jungle environments, while using the lowest light spectrum possible.
- Red light filters help to preserve night vision, assist with varmint hunting and assist users with reading maps in low light conditions without leaving a ‘white light’ signature.
- Blue filters are ideal for illuminating blood trails.
Bulb Type: 3x CREE T6 LED
Bezel Diameter, mm: 59
Output Max: 2000
Battery Life: 1hr at2000 lumens
Battery Type: 2x 18650 Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
Finish: Type II Anodized Aluminum
IP Rating: IP67
Dimensions, mm: 215x29mm
Weight, oz: 20.5oz