SemperSure Nitrile Gloves from Sempermed are exam gloves that were designed for those with skin sensitivities to regular nitrile gloves. These nitrile gloves are accelerator free gloves that offer all the benefits of a nitrile glove, minus the sulfur-based chemical accelerators that cause Type I (latex) and Type IV (chemical) allergies. So if you have sensitive skin SemperSure Nitrile Gloves are just what you need.
- Synthetic Nitrile Rubber (NBR)
- Low Dermatitis Potential
- Tested for Use with Chemotherapy Drugs
- Textured surface on fingers
- Manufactured without natural rubber
- Single Use Only
- Ensures a Safe Grip, Even in a Wet Environment
- Appropriate for Handling Cytotoxic Chemicals
- Eliminates Exposure to Latex
- Eliminates Glove Powder Aerosolization
Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drug exposure must be selected specifically for the type of chemicals used. Review material safety data sheets for the drug being used to determine the required level of protection. Test results available upon request.