The LCS770 combines a full feature 200 watt siren and a seven function light control switch panel. This unit features a dual color lighted keypad and a 4-position progressive slide switch with LED indicators. The slide switch provides three progressive functions for the control of a full-featured lightbar or other devices. LED speaker diagnostics allow quick troubleshooting. Rotary switch selectable operating modes are Wail, Yelp, Hands Free, Phaser, Manual, Alert, and Radio. Push buttons operate Manual and Air Horn. Operating tones are Wail, Yelp, Air Horn, Phaser, Manual, and Two-Tone. Positive and negative switching for AUX and Park Kill inputs. The LCS770 is protected against speaker shorts with a self-resetting circuit and a high & low voltage shutdown feature. This unit also features jumpers for option selections, public address override and separate volume controls for the radio repeat and public address functions. Includes an attached noise canceling PA microphone and has Amber and Red backlighting for easy night time readability. Ships complete with positive locking connector, mic clip, mounting bracket, hardware, and instructions.
- LED speaker diagnostics
- Wail, Yelp, Air Horn, Phaser, Manual, and Two Tone
- Self-resetting circuit protections against speaker shorts
- Integrated public address microphone
- Seven light functions
- Dual color backlighting on keypad (Amber & Red)
- Four position progressive slide switch with LED indicators
- Park Kill input
- Auxiliary input
- Positive locking wiring harness included
- Replaceable jumpers for option selection
- Positive and negative switching for AUX and PKILL inputs
- High and Low voltage shutdown protection
- 30 Standard function replaceable labels
- Drives one or two 100 Watt speakers
- Size: 3"H X 6"W X 6 1/2"D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Output: 100 or 200 Watts (1 or 2 speakers)
- Voltage: 10V-16V DC
- Frequency: 675-1633 Hz
- Amp. Draw: 8 Amps (per speaker)
MADE IN THE USA!