The SS651 is an ideal choice for undercover applications. It features a 3-position rocker switch that gives you Yelp and Wail tones while offering Manual siren control and Air horn override in the Standby mode. The momentary rocker switch provides Phaser override in the Yelp mode. The compact control panel can be easily mounted under or on the dash panel. The amplifier section is compact for concealed mounting. The unit is designed to operate 1-100 watt speaker. The SS651 features jumpers for option selections and is protected against speaker shorts with a self-reseting circuit and a high and low voltage shutdown feature. Ships complete with wire harness with positive locking connector, hardware, and instructions.
- Combine small size with big power!
- Updated rugged amplifier design
- 24 Programmable siren tones including:
- Simulated mechanical wail & manual
- 8 Air horn tones
- New connector requires no special terminals
- Retrofit any old siren harness install with a wire stripper and screw driver
- Ideal for volunteers and vehicles with limited mounting space
- Self resetting circuit protection against speaker shorts
- Wail, Yelp, Air Horn, Phaser, and Manual functions
- Aux enable can be used to enable a siren/air horn tone; or for duplexed hands free tone cycling
- Dip switches and push button for option selection
- Positive and negative switching for AUX
- High and low voltage shutdown protection
- Diagnostics LED
- Built in fuse
- Drives one 100 watt speaker
- Ships complete with positive locking connector, mounting bracket, hardware, and instructions
- SS651: Control head: 2.25”H x 3”W x 1.58”D
- Amplifier: 2”H x 6.34”W x 4” D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Output: 100 watts (1 speaker)
- Voltage: 10 - 16V DC
- Frequency: 675-3000Hz
- Amp draw: 8 amps
- Approvals: Exceeds Acoustical and environmental requirements of SAE J1849*, CA Title 13 Class A* (*when used with SVP drivers and approved tones)
MADE IN THE USA!