High-powered L.E.D. personal flashlight features Streamlight's proprietary Micro Optical Systems with "Battery-Booster" electronics to provide a super-bright beam.
- Proprietary Micro Optical System (MOS), for optimized output and runtime
- Light Output: Up to 20 lumens
- Run Time: Up to 1.5 hours
- Super-bright 1/2 watt, 30,000-hour high-flux L.E.D.
- An internal polymer body liner and shock-proof switch housing allow for operation under the most extreme conditions
- Rubber push-button tailcap switch
- O-ring sealed
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Type II MIL-SPEC abrasion- and corrosion-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum
- Water-resistant per IPX4, in accordance with specification EN 60529:1992
- Shock-proof: drop-test verified above the industry standard of 6 feet
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Includes key ring and safety lanyard
- Batteries: 1 AAA alkaline battery (included)
- Weight: 1.04 oz. (with battery)
- Length: 3.5"
- Color: Matte Black
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
C.E.: Meets applicable European Community Directives
Streamlight C4 Technology approximates the range and brightness of a xenon bulb and triples the brightness of LEDs. LED lights that use C4 technology have an intense, long-reaching bright beam, made possible by a combination of a new diode chip and Streamlight's innovative reflector with C4 Photonic Crystal technology to direct and intensify the light beam. With 10,000-50,000 hours of run time, C4 LEDs never need to be replaced!