ProTac® EMS Medical Services Light
Case Material: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Length: 3.97”; 10.08 cm
- Head Diameter: 0.90”; 2.29 cm
- Barrel Diameter: 0.65”; 1.65 cm
- 2.3 oz.; 65 grams with battery
Lens: Tempered glass lens, o-ring sealed
Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Multi-function, push-button tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity
- Lightly press the tail cap for momentary on in low mode or a hard press (click) will keep the light on in low mode.
- Two taps of tail switch accesses medium mode, and a continued press of the switch (click) will keep the light on in medium mode.
- Three taps of the tail switch accesses high mode, and a continued press of the switch (click) will keep the light on in high light mode.
Battery: One (1) AA alkaline battery (included); also accepts 1 AA lithium battery
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Anti-roll facecap
- Removable pocket clip
- Serialized for positive identification
- Designed by a medical services professional
Approvals: Meets applicable European Community directives
Warranty: Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty warrants this product to be free of defect, including the LED, for a lifetime of use. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price, at our option, of any Streamlight product that does not work as a result of a manufacturing defect for as long as you own it. This limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, switches, electronics and normal wear and tear. Switches and electronics have a two (2) year warranty with proof of purchase.
Made in China
* With battery (Included in purchase)