ProTac® HL High Lumen Professional Tactical Light
Super compact and bright, the ProTac® HL offers 750 lumens of blinding light and the latest in power C4 LED technology. The TEN-TAP programmable tail switch allows the user to select one of three different programs: high (750 lumens)/strobe/low (33 lumens), high only, or low/high. The LED solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout the battery life. This light is powered by two CR123A lithium batteries. With an IPX7 rated design, the ProTac® HL is waterproof to one meter for up to 30 minutes. The Anti-roll facecap, removable pocket clip, included holster are just a few additions to easily make this any officer’s new favorite tactical light.
Case Materials: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.
- Length: 5.25 in. (13.36 cm)
- Barrel Diameter: 1.0 in. (2.54 cm)
- Head Diameter: 1.375 in. (3.49 cm)
- Tri-Lobe Diameter: 1.45 in. (3.68 cm) / 5.5 oz (156 grams) with batteries
Lens: Tempered glass lens, o-ring sealed
Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
On/Off: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch facilitates one-handed operation.
Ten-Tap™ programming: Choice of three operating modes:
- 1.) high/strobe/low
- 2.) high only
- 3.) low/high
Battery: Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Anti-roll facecap
- Removable pocket clip
- Serialized for positive identification