Streamlight's high-powered LED penlight features a proprietary Micro Optical Systems and has "Battery-Booster" electronics to provide a super-bright beam.
- Proprietary Micro Optical System (MOS), for optimized output and runtime
- Max Light Output: Up to 90 lumens
- Max Run Time: Up to 7.5 hours
- Super-bright 1/2 watt, 30,000-hour high-flux LED
- An internal polymer body liner and shock-proof switch housing allow for operation under the most extreme conditions
- Rubber push button tail cap switch
- O-ring sealed
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Corrosion- and water-resistant construction
- Water resistant per IPX4, in accordance with specification EN 60529:1992
- Shock-proof; drop test verified above the industry standard of 6 feet
- Type II MIL-SPEC abrasion and corrosion-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum
- Batteries: (2) "AAA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Includes belt holster
- Weight: 1.64 oz. (with battery)
- Length: 5.3"
C.E.: Meets applicable European Community Directives
- Color: Matte Black
Streamlight C4 Technology approximates the range and brightness of a xenon bulb and triples the brightness of LEDs. LED lights that use C4 technology have an intense, long-reaching bright beam, made possible by a combination of a new diode chip and Streamlight's innovative reflector with C4 Photonic Crystal technology to direct and intensify the light beam. With 10,000-50,000 hours of run time, C4 LEDs never need to be replaced!