The Tempest Technology EBS-16 is a negative pressure ventilation fan Smoke Ejector. It has been around for decades, is light and small, and a popular unit for all forms of confined space ventilation. The EBS 16 can ventilate tight areas and is still built to Tempest's standard of long-lasting durability and reliability. Plug it in and suck the smoke/fumes/particulates out from almost any location.
This is the Smoke Ejector Kit, which includes: the Smoke Ejector, Door Bar Holder, Hanging Bracket Set and Ducting Hose Adapter.
- Single Speed Motor: comes in 0.3 or 1.5 HP
- GFCI Compatible: designed to run on 15 AMP circuit; actual draw is approximately 5.2 AMP
- 110V/60Hz standard
- Hang/Suspend the EBS-16
- Formed & Welded Roll-Cage Frame: made of sheet metal construction w/ powder-coat finish
- Safety Grille: continuous circular wound, zinc-plated steel w/ 4 tie points for additional safety
- AirFlex Composition Impeller: reinforced polyamide 16” blades
- Light Weight
- Compact Size
- Includes: Smoke Ejector, Door Bar Holder, Hanging Bracket Set and Ducting Hose Adapter
- Diameter: 16"
- Horsepower: 0.3 HSP
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 14.25" x 19.50"