Tracer Director Series L.E.D. traffic control batons are rugged, economical and highly visible tools for any personnel who frequently direct traffic in controlled or emergency situations. Dual Function switch changes signal mode from Solid to Flashing.
- Used by:
- Emergency Services (Police, Fire, Rescue, Ambulance)
- Transportation Departments
- Road Construction
- Valet and Special Event Parking Services (Stacks, Stadiums, Concerts, Parades, Etc.)
- 14 high powered L.E.D.s
L.E.D. lifespan of over 50,000 hours
- Visibility up to 1/2 mile
- Constructed from impact-resistant polymer
- Dual Function switches between 2 modes:
- Strobe (120 flashes per minute)
- Batteries: 2 C-cell batteries
- Run Time:
- Steady Mode: Up to 150 hours
- Strobe Mode: Up to 250 hours
- Rubberized switch
- Gasket between handle and L.E.D. tube for water resistance
- Knurled handle and wrist lanyard for improved grip
- Total Length: 21"
L.E.D. Tube: 14"
L.E.D. Color: Red