Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-05 using permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon* cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.
- Redesigned waistband removes the drawstring and includes a traditional button fly
- Reinforced seat
- Two extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- Two easy access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes and button closure
- Two bellowed lower leg pockets with button closures
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps
- Reinforced knees
- ”Stay tied” heavy drawstring leg ties
* Nylon 66: High tenacity nylon fiber. No Melt, No Drip thermal preferences with superior moisture management and quick drying ability. Higher durability, abrasion and comparable bursting strength.