True North’s new Frontline Series of Wildland Fire Packs features innovative, load-bearing packs offering great advances in functionality while retaining durability.
The back-country pack that out hikes them all. Everything about the Frontline Bushwhacker™ Fire Pack has been rethought and redesigned. Air-Pocket™ back panel design guarantees maximum airflow to minimize heat stress. New H-style harness provides rock-solid load control and stability. Six mesh organizer pockets inside extend storage options to quickly find what you need, while side pockets each hold two 1L Bottles. Covered 12 Fusee carrying capacity and removable New Generation Fire Shelter case fits standard and large shelters. 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included). True MOLLE attachment system.
- New H-style harness
- Six (6) internal mesh organizer pockets
- 100oz (3L) hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits the Standard & Large shelter)
- Side pockets each hold two 1L bottles
- Covered 12 Fusee carrying capacity
- Capacity: 1400 cu in
- Dimensions: 14" x 13" x 7"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Materials: 1000D Cordura, Nylon webbing, #10 & #8 YKK Zipper, 3M Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Sizes: Standard (harness/hipbelt)
- NFPA 1977 Certified