True North’s new Frontline Series of Wildland Fire Packs features innovative, load-bearing packs offering great advances in functionality while retaining durability.
Everything about the Frontline Defender™ has been rethought and redesigned. The main challenge in the red-zone is heat stress, and this pack has been specifically designed to minimize heat stress by putting the hydration on the waist and leaving the back uncovered. New H-style harness for rock-solid load control and stability. Removable New Generation shelter case can be belt or rear mounted (fits standard & large shelter), and removable accessory pocket holds a 1L water bottle. Built-in 3L Hydration System, plus built-in covered fuse holder. True MOLLE attachment for all accessories.
- New H-style harness
- Removable New Generation shelter case that can be belt or rear mounted (fits standard and large shelter)
- Removable accessory pocket holds a 1L water bottle
- Built-in covered Fusee holder
- New MOLLE attachment system
- Built-in 3L hydration system (included)
- Materials: 100)D Cordura, Nylon Webbing, #10 Ykk Zipper, Nylon Hardware
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Sizes: Standard (harness/hipbelt)
- NFPA 1977 Certified