Designed to hold up to 200' of 9mm Kevlar line with rope ports at the top and bottom large enough for Chicago style knots and rings. The L-2 Search Rope Bag is the newest search line bag made of new nylon 6,6 Iron-Cloth™ fabric for enhanced performance and durability. Large hook and loop opening allows rope to be easily re-stuffed at any time. Features include Kevlar shoulder strap with locking carabiners for easy attachment options and daisy chain on bag for attaching thermal imaging cameras and individual search line bags. ROPE IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Designed to hold 200' of 9mm Kevlar line
- Large opening for re-stuffing rope
- Rope ports at top and bottom
- 60" Kevlar shoulder strap with carabiner
- Nylon 6,6 Iron-Cloth™ fabric
- Materials: Iron Cloth™/ Kevlar Webbing/ Metal Hardware/ Locking Carabineers/ Nylon 6,6
- Dimensions: 18" x 8" x 4"
ROPE NOT INCLUDED