Designed by Hotshots, True North’s mid-sized fire pack has capacity to carry extra gear for those long days in the field. Features fusee pockets, a fire shelter or SAR case with huge side pockets for water or accessories and a hydration reservoir pocket. Approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group and NFPA 1977 Certified.
- Patented load trapping SCS™ (Super Compression Suspension) technology
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits standard & large shelter)
- Zippered side pockets each hold two 1L Bottles
- 12 Fusee carrying capacity
- Interior mesh organizer pockets
- No swing fire shelter case
- ¾" dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- Capacity: 2250 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®/ Nylon Webbing/ #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper/ Nylon Webbing/ Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6"
- Weight: 4 LBS
- NFPA 1977 Certified
- Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group approved