This Tactical Security Lockbox by Tuff Security Products is ideal for securing an 870 shotgun, M-4 rifle and other officer body armor completely outfitted. The design enables the lockbox to be secured to the vehicle by a cable-lock system. This unique system does not require a separate padlock and can be released in seconds to transfer the lock-box between vehicles.
Secured by Tuffy’s patented Pry-Guard II locking system.
- Anti-twist push button lock mechanism features a 10 tumbler double bitted security key with built in weather seals
- Combination push-button lock enables keyless entry. Convenient access window enabling authorized users to quickly change combination push button lock code for keyless entry without requiring any lock disassembly.
- Gas strut supports lid open and mounting points are reversible enabling convenient access from either side of the lock box.
- Inside bottom and sides are lined with carpet to cushion contents
- Quick access cable-securing mechanism is included on both sides for flexibility in securing the lockbox to the vehicle (cable not included)
- Tab-loc welded 16 gauge steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Heavy duty stamped rib for additional top structural support
- When the lid is closed, this tab blocks the quick access lever from pivoting during a break-in attempt
- Patented Pry-Guard II locking system with a ¼" thick steel latch which enables the lockbox to be latched closed
- Color: black
- Exterior Dimensions: 35 7/8” L x 19 7/8” W x 8 15/16” H
- Interior Dimensions: 35 7/16” L x 19 1/4” W x 5 3/8” H (front), 7 9/16” H (back)
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs.
- Chevy Caprice
- Chevy Impala
- Chevy Malibu
- Dodge Charger
- Ford Crown Victoria
- Ford Interceptor
- any other vehicle with sufficient space
Made in the USA!