The delay timer and switch can be wired to a car’s power source. When the switch is pressed, the gun lock will release allowing access to the gun for approximately 10 seconds. After the 10-seconds, the gun lock will automatically re-lock.
- The Lockhead can be wired to operate with the ignition switch or can be wired directly to the battery.
- The Lockhead is designed to operate on a 12-Volt DC dedicated power source.
- A single Lockhead requires a fused 6 amp max power supply.
- A clean ground must be established for proper circuit function. The weapon rack is not a proper ground.
- The push button should be installed in a ½" diameter hole. A discrete, easily accessible location is recommended.