The Epsilon Siren Series provides a wide range of features in a low cost siren that meets SAE Class A sound requirements and is California Title 13 compliant.
Epsilon provides hands-free operation, public address, Scan-Lock™ multiple warning tones and real time Diagnostics!
- Full featured, self-contained electronic siren
- Hands-free operation from the vehicle steering wheel
- Programmable outlets
- Long lasting LED backlighting
- Compact design, includes noise-cancelling microphone
- Scan-Lock™ siren tone programming with nine tones to choose from
- Harmonically rich composite airhorn tones
- 7 position rotary switch function selector allows choice of standby for use with the manual button, manual tone 1 & 2
- Hands-free position allows horn ring control inputs for operation of the siren and tone 1, 2 and 3 positions
- Each tone position has an override tone when the manual button is depressed
- Non-destructive short circuit protection
- PA override
- California Title 13 compliant profiles
- Real time diagnostics indicator. When the indicator is steady, siren is operating correctly. If it single flashes, speaker is short circuited; and, if the indicator is off, speaker is under current.
- Front of unit provides a PA volume control knob for the noise-cancelling microphone, On/Off switch, manual button and 7-position rotary switch
- Easy to install. Pre-wired with quick disconnect plug for easy service and prompt replacement
- Twenty-four month warranty from Whelen
- Speaker diagnostic indicator
- 200 watt amplifier with 6 On/Off LED lighted toggle switches, operates up to two 100 watt speakers (replaces EPSL2S4)