The only patented Linear-LED® lightheads designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and
standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- Surface mounted via two screws
- Super-LED®s provide unmatched high-intensity warning, low current consumption
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have “dead spots” or “hot spots”
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly
- Built-on rear gasket ensures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle’s surface, preventing contact
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation
- M4 lightheads have multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns available. Choose from Solid, Left/Right, Top/Bottom, In/Out, or Diagonal sequencing. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications. Many flash patterns meet California Title XIII
- Hard coating on lenses resists scratches, chemical, and corrosive damage.
- Available in Single or Split Colors.