Whelen Spotlight Replacement Super-LED® Drop In
PAR-46 Super-LED® light is a drop-in replacement for outdated Halogen lamps. Lightweight, low-current and water resistant, they provide stable light output for thousands of operating hours.
- Direct replacement for Unity Spotlights
- Reverse polarity protected
- Replaceable hard-coated polycarbonate lens provides increased durability and longevity
- Heavy-duty black powder coated die-cast aluminum heatsink
- Industry standard brass slotted head connection point
- Available in Flood and Spot
- Patent pending
- Internal thermal regulator maximizes the lifespan of the LED diodes
- Internal circuitry and unique optics provide an extremely intense and smooth 8° OR 2° circular spotlight
- Ventilation system eliminates the infiltration of moisture by providing a constant internal atmosphere
- Five-year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
- 12 VDC Super-LED® spotlight draws only 2.3 amps and provides more lumens per watt than traditional sources:
- Whelen Super-LED® PAR-46 produces 2000 Lumens @ 30 Watts
- Traditional Halogen Lamp produces 1000 Lumens@ 50 Watts.
- Unit weighs only 1lb.
- SAE J1113-42 Class 5 EMI certified.