The full-featured 128-channel VX-2200 series mobile radios are designed for flexible mobile business and public safety communications in the VHF or UHF Land Mobile Radio bands. These FM transceivers are designed for reliable communications in a wide variety of applications, with a wide range of operating capability provided by their leading-edge design with high-output power (50 Watts VHF/ 45 Watts UHF).
Wide Band Coverage and Power Output Options Available:
VHF, 50 Watts: 134-174 MHz
UHF, 45 Watts: 450-512 MHz
- Programming available (additional fee applies per radio), see Programming Fee for VX2200 Vertex Radios in “Accessories”, above.
- 8-character alpha-numeric L.C.D. to manage the 128-channel capacity
- Rugged, die-cast construction:
- Circuitry is housed within a die-cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure doubles as a heat sink
- Durable construction ensures many years of reliable operation, even in high-vibration installation