Durable On-The-Job Responsiveness
- 512 Channels and 32 Groups (w/LCD) or 32 Channels and 2 Groups (VX-451)
- 5 Watts
- VHF: 134 – 174 MHz
- UHF: 400 - 470 MHz, 450 – 512 MHz
- 9 Programmable Keys (VX-459)
- 7 Programmable Keys (VX-454)
- 3 Programmable Keys (VX-451)
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Display (VX-459, VX-454)
- 700 mW Audio Output
Monitor Worker Safety
As with all Vertex Standard radios, the VX-450 series includes built-in Emergency and Lone Worker alerts. Emergency notification is user-initiated with a press of a button for the radio to switch to a designated channel and send an alert for help. Lone Worker mode is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
When constant contact is required at all times, Vertex Standard’s exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) is included to inform the user that other ARTS™- equipped radios are within communication range.