Be it in the field, at the top of the mountain, or on the hunt the proper accessories are just as vital as the clothes on your back. Constructed from XGO’s Phase 4 fabric, the balaclava is a technical fleece next to skin fabric that is both comfortable and warm. Made to provide both facial and neck protection while allowing for unrestricted movement.
The XGO Base Layers are designed to maximize comfort and performance for any temperature or activity. The ideal temperatures are only provided to assist you in building your ideal layering system.
The technical base layers with Acclimate® Dry are designed to be the highest quality, most comfortable and best-performing layering systems for any climate or situation. Acclimate® Dry fabrics offer superior wicking, breathability, and quick drying time. Acclimate® Dry performance fabrics wick and dissipate perspiration and moisture away from the skin – keeping the wearer dry and comfortable for extended periods of activity.
Phase 4 is an acclimate Dry Heavyweight Tech Face Fleece (8.5 oz/sq yd) ideal for temperatures below 40° Fahrenheit
- Fits close to the head, but does not constrict
- Moves with the wearer for better mobility
- Heavyweight FR Fleece Accessory – Close Fit
- Weight – 8.5 oz.
- Patented blend of Modacrylic & FR Rayon
- ASTM D6413 Standard
- No Melt/No Drip
- Superior Acclimate® Dry Moisture-Wicking
- Intense Quick Drying
- Ag47® Anti-Microbial Protection
- Clean Seam® Next-To-Skin Comfort
- Durable, Breathable & Won’t Shrink
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant!!!