When the sweat begins the Phase 1 FR Relaxed Ls Crew from XGO keeps you cool with the moisture activated Advanced Cooling technology that provides up to 5 degrees of cooling comfort. The Flame Retardant Ls Creew won’t shrink, pick or pill and is lightweight a breathable enough to keep your comfortable especially when up in flames!
The XGO Base Layers are designed to maximize comfort and performance for any temperature or activity. The ideal temperatures are only provided to assist you in building your ideal layering system.
Acclimate® FR is a patented, proprietary blend of high-performance, flame-retardant yarns. The FR fabric has inherent qualities which cannot be washed or worn out, and the Thermal Protective Performance values (after-flame, no-drip) exceed NFPA standards (ASTM D6413). All XGO® flame-retardant garments breathe and wick moisture well, ensuring comfort is maintained during long periods of intense activity.
Phase 1 is an acclimate Flame Retardant Lightweight (5.0 oz/sq yd) ideal for temperatures between 40° – 100°
- Lightweight FR First or Second Layer – Regular Fit
- Weight – 4.8 oz.
- Patented blend of Modacrylic & FR Rayon
- ASTM D6413 Standard
- No Melt/No Drip
- Superior Acclimate® Dry Moisture-Wicking
- Intense Quick Drying
- Ag47® Anti-Microbial Protection
- Rolled Shoulders and Clean Seam® Next-To-Skin Comfort
- Full Length Under Arm Mesh Panel - Increased Air-Flow & Mobility
- Extra Length (Body)
- Durable, Breathable & Won’t Shrink
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant!!