The Phase 4 FR Relaxed ¼ Zip LS Mock is a flame-retardant garment for use in colder temperatures as a standalone piece or as a sub-layer. The Fabric is Quick Drying and features no melt no drip technology. The Phase 4 FR ¼ Zip Long Sleeve Mock is a relaxed contoured to body fit that fits close to the body but doesn’t constrict.
The XGO Base Layers are designed to maximize comfort and performance for any temperature or activity. The ideal temperatures are only provided to assist you in building your ideal layering system.
Acclimate® FR is a patented, proprietary blend of high-performance, flame-retardant yarns. The FR fabric has inherent qualities which cannot be washed or worn out, and the Thermal Protective Performance values (after-flame, no-drip) exceed NFPA standards (ASTM D6413). All XGO® flame-retardant garments breathe and wick moisture well, ensuring comfort is maintained during long periods of intense activity.
Phase 4 is an Acclimate Flame Retardant Heavyweight Fleece (8.5 oz/sq yd) ideal for temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Generous Cut, Designed to fit regularly for comfort and full range of motion. Neither snug nor loose. Allows for unrestricted movement.
- FR Fleece - Flame Retardant First or Second Layer -Regular Fit
- Weight - 8.5 oz./sq yd
- Patented blend of Modacrylic & FR Rayon
- ASTM D6413 Standard
- No Melt / No Drip
- Superior Moisture-Wicking
- 78% Modoacrylic and 22% FR Rayon
- Intense Quick Drying
- Ag47™ Silver Anti-Microbial Protection
- Won’t Shrink, Pick or Pill
- Dropped and Clean Seam™
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant