The blueprint for XGO’s Phase 4 garments was simple; create a high-performance base layer for the active person who doesn’t have time to be cold or wet in less-than-ideal conditions. With a soft, comfortable fleeced interior and a technical face exterior, the Phase 4 Performance Hoodie Sweatshirt from XGO maximizes the retention of body heat and manages moisture like no other garment of its kind.
The XGO Base Layers are designed to maximize comfort and performance for any temperature or activity. The ideal temperatures are only provided to assist you in building your ideal layering system.
The technical base layers with Acclimate® Dry are designed to be the highest quality, most comfortable and best-performing layering systems for any climate or situation. Acclimate® Dry fabrics offer superior wicking, breathability, and quick drying time. Acclimate® Dry performance fabrics wick and dissipate perspiration and moisture away from the skin – keeping the wearer dry and comfortable for extended periods of activity.
Phase 4 is an Acclimate Flame Retardant Heavyweight Fleece (8.5 oz/sq yd) ideal for temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Generous Cut, Designed to fit regularly for comfort and full range of motion. Neither snug nor loose. Allows for unrestricted movement.
- FR Fleece - Flame Retardant First or Second Layer -Regular Fit
- Weight - 8.5 oz./sq yd
- Patented blend of Modacrylic & FR Rayon
- ASTM D6413 Standard
- No Melt / No Drip
- Superior Moisture-Wicking
- 78% Modoacrylic and 22% FR Rayon
- Intense Quick Drying
- Ag47™ Silver Anti-Microbial Protection
- Won’t Shrink, Pick or Pill
- Durable and Breathable
- Dropped and Clean Seam™
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant