The Phase 4 Water Resistant ¼ Zip LS Mock will complete your layering system while protecting you from the daily elements including the water resistant technology designed within this mock. This quarter zip from XGO also features a chest pocket for easy access to important documents when needed.
The XGO Base Layers are designed to maximize comfort and performance for any temperature or activity. The ideal temperatures are only provided to assist you in building your ideal layering system.
The technical base layers with Acclimate® Dry are designed to be the highest quality, most comfortable and best-performing layering systems for any climate or situation. Acclimate® Dry fabrics offer superior wicking, breathability, and quick drying time. Acclimate® Dry performance fabrics wick and dissipate perspiration and moisture away from the skin – keeping the wearer dry and comfortable for extended periods of activity.
Phase 4 is an acclimate Dry Heavyweight Tech Face Fleece (8.5 oz/sq yd) ideal for temperatures below 40° Fahrenheit
- Generous Cut, Designed to fit regularly for comfort and full range of motion. Neither snug nor loose. Allows for unrestricted movement.
- FR Fleece - Flame Retardant First or Second Layer -Regular Fit
- Weight - 8.5 oz./sq yd
- Patented blend of Modacrylic & FR Rayon
- ASTM D6413 Standard
- No Melt / No Drip
- Superior Moisture-Wicking
- 78% Modoacrylic and 22% FR Rayon
- Intense Quick Drying
- Ag47™ Silver Anti-Microbial Protection
- Won’t Shrink, Pick or Pill
- Durable and Breathable
- Dropped and Clean Seam™
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant